Re: RedMopar99's RAH

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 09:10:40 EST

Aaron
  Good idea. The company I bought my hood from (AAR) recommended that I
drive around with my hood on about a week before painting it. He said there
could possibly be a "wet spot" in the fiberglass since the hood was made
when ordered. The engine heat would dry up or release and wetness that may
be in there. If there was paint on the hood when the water tried to escape,
it would cause a bubble. Just thought I would pass that info along.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6