Re: My New Website

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 10:32:09 EST

    It's looking very good! I noticed that you didn't have a direct link
to your truck from the main page, though. Also, when I did link to
your Dak, I noticed the layout is a little messed up and I needed to
scroll to see everything (1024x768 desktop). It was the only page
that did this so it caught my attention (sorry).
    Your Dak looks awesome! What color is it ... Patriot Blue? Keep
up the great work!

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins