Re: tonneau cover access roll-up cover

From: JNelson (jfnelson@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 10:35:56 EST

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:09:41 -0800 (PST)
From: scott bintz <scottyreps@yahoo.com>
Subject: DML: Re: tonneau cover access roll-up cover

<scottyreps@yahoo.com> wrote:
<I just bought an access roll-up tonneau cover from
<www.realtruck.com for my new 2000 dakota. This is the
<best tonneau cover i have found. It out performs the
<roll-top cover which i had on my last pickup and have
<numerous troubles with jamming, leaking, and freezing.
<The access roll-up cover holds 300 lbs on top and i
<only paid $439.00 for it and installed it in my garage
<in 15 minutes. it is a clamp on install
<

I had one on my '92 Dak I loved it. Took me 4 years to decide to buy one.
Should have done it sooner. Installation was simple. I am concidering one
for the new '00 QUAD

Jim Nelson