Accel Group Status

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:17:55 EST

Well, I call the company and told them that I wanted 16 coils and 5 adapters.
They said, "We have all five adapters, but we are out of the coils and are on
backorder for them. It may take 5 to 6 weeks before we get anymore. But
would you like the adapters?" I thought about smarting off to the idiot, but
I decided to be nice and ask the guy what I was going to plug those adapters
into and he said he wasn't sure. So, I am afraid that I cannot get those
coils for quite some time. It kinda irritates me, because I called them when
I first got this idea, and they said that they were going to get 45 coils in
on last Thursday. Sorry guys, I'll stay after them and see what I can get
done.

Will
Cylindrically challenged V-6