Re: Front BUMPTER RUSTING

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 20:12:05 EST

How long have you had the new bumber. Is it doing it again? Also did the
dealer argue or just give it to you? Sorry for all these ?'s but i have been
in and out of the dealer to fix paint flaws, and the bra that ruined my
paint. They have fixed everything but they have to be getting sick of me.
:)

In a message dated 3/14/00 8:27:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,