Re: Is there any way to make the accessories have power until a door is ...

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 22:23:28 EST

In a message dated 03/15/2000 11:11:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

<< on till a door is opened or about 5 mins runs up, I THINK it might jsut be
 big ass capacator, storing up all that energy then realeasing ti slows till
 it runs out (about 5 mins) not sure, I think you might be able to tap into
 the halo light on the steering column that stays on longer...

12 volt time delay relay(off delay) set at five minutes with another holding
relay contact in series with it that is run off the door switches.
derek