fender skirts

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 23:39:08 EST

"Subject: DML: RE: fender skirt

Patrick,

        Do you know this for a fact? I don't want to
waste $100 if it doesn't fit.
Can any durrango skirt fit?"

-Mike,
  the web address was a joke! You asked about a skirt for your truck,
so I put the
www.DRESSBARN.com as a joke. The Dress Barn is a store here in MD where
the women can get dresses and skirts.
  As for being serious about your original question, I'd be hesistant
about the Durango skirts because the rear of the Durango is different
than the Dakota, only the front is the same. Maybe you could find a
dealer with one in stock that could walk out to the parking lot and hold
it up in the fenderwell for a fitment check.

--
Patrick J. Engram

'99 Dodge Dakota R/T shetland@erols.com Firestone Tire and Service Centers New Web Page! http://users.erols.com/shetland/index/index.html