Re: Wheels - classified

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 05:53:33 EST

Thanks Jeff

I did however finally get my new rims and wheels. I bought the AR-767s along
with some 275/60 15s. All I can say is when they backed the truck out of the
bay, one of the customers commented on the Nascar truck....I'm very happy
with the look.

I'lll have new pics up soon....and based on the above statements I finally
have a name for my truck: The NASDAK!