RE: Re: Re: Cut out Cat

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 07:55:01 EST

Well, said Eric!! I work for a Civil Engineering firm and we have a big
Environmental Dept., I get tired of hearing these very same things from
them, if you ever here one start talking, just ask them about Volcanic
eruptions and its pollution compared to Automobiles, they don't know what to
say!!
Then most of them go run out and jump in there Range Rover that gets 8 mpg!!
or a diesel Mercedes! hee heeee.

Matt -- Mechanicsville, VA Y2K-HEMI
`00 Sport Plus 4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD
RC 2x4 Homemade intake & K&N open element,
Traction Bars, Spring clamps
BEST 1/4 14.80 @ 90.97 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
<<<<<<<