Re: Ever had one of those days?? (3RD TIME!!)

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 10:11:56 EST

Gesh!

This R........T................... Curse thing is pretty strong! It
extends past the Daks themselves and to their owners!

Glad you're okay Ed! Hope to see you out at Speedzone this Saturday.

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA Driver: '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 255's
Stacey's Driver: '00 Inferno Red Intrepid ES-3.2L-24V Autostick w/Leather
Race Car: 69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6 (ex-NHRA SS/GA future B or C/SA???)
Project Car: 69 Barracuda Notchback (Orig. 318, now 360w/Edelbrock Heads)
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage