Re: RE: Re: Neon Race Story

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 17:31:41 EST

I've been thinking of personalized plates for the new Dak

How about:

RICE KLR

Maybe make up some custom graphics based on the R/T stickers.

"Dakota R/K"

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA Driver: '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 255's
Stacey's Driver: '00 Inferno Red Intrepid ES-3.2L-24V Autostick w/Leather
Race Car: 69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6 (ex-NHRA SS/GA future B or C/SA???)
Project Car: 69 Barracuda Notchback (Orig. 318, now 360w/Edelbrock Heads)
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage