Re: My PICS Are Up!!!!!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 18:18:12 EST

Finally get to see Kyles machine... Very nice! The driving lights look pissa
and from what you've said, work great. I'm gonna have to find out if I can
mount a grill guard with my tow hooks so I can get some. One question though,
what's up with the teeter-totter pic of your Kota? You know the one where
diagonally opposed wheels are up on ramps...

BTW, thanks again for the GPS links you sent... Some really helpful/useful
information.

On a completely different note, I always figure most people know how to use a
compass and map (it's really something everybody ought to know how to do IMO),
but if DML'rs reading this don't --try this link:

http://www.uio.no/~kjetikj/compass/

It's a user friendly but basic explanation.
Tom