WOO HOO!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 21:13:02 EST

WOO HOO! Hey folks, I'm just pumped up as Hell about the DML meet in Texas.
  I've got to get to bed early tonight since I have to take a scenic trip
through beautiful Coleman/Brady/San Saba/Austin to get there.... work comes
first, but I get there in the Dak, ya know!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

Everyone drive safe!
Brett
'94 Dak CC Sport with a fresh coat of rain/dust/pollen/nuclear fallout/bugs
on the grill but the cockroaches are still kickin'