RE: Re: The tale of 2 cats

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 21:13:57 EST

> Gotta go with ya on this one, Woodbridge Dodge is a class
> act. Hell, they even let me work the overhead door! :)

Now I'm really jealous... ;-)

> Plus, when the mech pulled my truck in
> with the Flowmaster & duals, it resonated the entire shop &
> waiting room! All the mechs walked over to see my baby! Makes a dad feel
proud!

Braggart... ;-)

> Hey Greg, wait'll you get the Flowmaster on! Truck will run even better.

I hope so... Gotta wait another 2 weeks.....aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg....

> Still testing 'em out, eh?

Actually as the GF puts it..."joyriding".. =8-O

> When you gonna get around to testing mine? Nah,
> you couldn't afford it. Heh heh heh. :)

Would ya really wanna subject ya'll truck to the "tmfu Stress Test"????
:-)

Greg - "But officer I'm only out on a test drive"
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ