Re: MEXICAN RAM CHARGER

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 21:26:32 EST

Yuo can do it. Pay the $28K for a fully loaded one. Bring it up here to the states. A mechanic must tweak the computer and emissions ($300) and then get it smogged and certified ($250). Then you can register it with the DMV. It really is easier than you thought. I have seen more than just one or
two in the El Monte area of LA. They are real nice, but wierd looking. First thing you would have to do is switch the gauges to the american version. Everything in english and with the MPH on the top line with KPH on the lower line.

If I had the extra$$, I would do it now.