Re: Illinois meet

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 00:37:06 EST

Mike,
   I would like to try to get a DML meet in Mid-Missouri sometime this
summer. A local Radio Satation sponsers "Super Cruise" the last Saturday
night of every month, April through September. This show usually draws from
400 to 600 cars and trucks. Its free and there are usually a lot of neat
Mopars, old and new. There is always the Vette clubs, Mustang, and Boom-Box
import club. A DML Dak meet would really be sweet. Let me know If you are
interested and which month, and I will start gathering info.

   Chris