RE: RE: Solar Yellow

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 10:04:17 EST

See what happens when you talk to your wife and type at the same time...
pain= paint, white and inside = white on the inside.... And there's only 2-
o's in ho... he he... hooo=hood.

Or could it have been the 1800 & Margaritas I drank last night at dinner...
"What? I paid for dinner last night?"

Sam '00 RT (With Shades on today)