RE: Re: RE: Consumer Reports!!!!!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 13:30:42 EST

I wonder if they read mine returned JD Power survey. DAMN! WHAT A TRUCK!
DODGE HAS DONE IT. (comment)

I about to turn over my Chebby also for the Sport Trax for the better half.
How do you spell L E M O N? Chebby mini-vans.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps