Orders to England

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 10:40:52 EST

Aaron,
        You may want to think again about storing your Dak for 4 years. I
got orders for Embassy duty in 96. 32 months outside CONUS. I had a 93 cc
v-8 4x4 at the time. I kicked around storing it, or selling it for a few
months after I got my orders. If you store it, you will want to keep some
insurance on it. Never know what could happpen fire tornado ect. Hopefully
you aren't still making payments, but either way you are still spending
money on something you are not using. I sold mine, took a few thousand in
profit, invested wisely, made some good cash while I was out there. I knew
the Gen-3 Daks would be out when I got back so that helped a little bit in
my decision making. Came home with more than enough to pay cash for my new
truck. Got married and put a down payment on a 3bed 2 bath house instead.
Bought my truck first though! Just wanted to give you some food for
thought.

Mike Johnson
99 Black Spt+ CC 4x4 318
AirAid, Gibson Dual Exhaust
35% Tint on Door Windows, All graphics removed
31x10.5 BFG MT's
Black Chrome Diamond Tread Toolbox
Swansboro, NC