DML:Re: She's mine,mine,mine,all mine

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 13:37:41 EST

31 days ain't bad, but I got you beat. Phoned mine in to the dealer Nov.20th,
took delivery Dec.19th. 29 days is pretty fast. How about everyone else?
Who's got the fastest delivery on an ordered truck?
The bar is set at my 29 days.

Kevin / NJ
99 Black Sport + CC / 318 auto 2wd / 3:92 Sure-Grip
all decals removed / OEM wheel flares / Dunlop GT Qualifiers
Lowered 1.5" front & 2" rear with coils & cast iron blocks
F & B Stage 1 t/b / K & N Gen II FIPK / 180 HD t-stat
Flex-a-Lite dual 12" electric fans (spring of '00)
MSD 6A / Splitfire SF392C @ .050" / Echlin brass cap & rotor
Mallory yellow 8mm Sprintwires / Moroso wire trees
Flowmaster 40 series Deltaflow dual 2.5" exhaust / Hooker 3.5" tips
Lakewood traction bars / Mr. Gasket spring clamps
Pace Edwards Roll-Top / Bedrug / Pop'n'Lock electric tailgate lock
Kenwood 140w stereo w/6cd changer in center console
African Rosewood interior trim kit / Wet Okole seat covers
silver DML stickers / visit my truck at: <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/quiktruk99/DARKDODGE.htm">THE DARKDODGE</A>