RE: Club Cab Interior Space

From: JNelson (jfnelson@texas.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 14:35:14 EST

I had a '92 CC 5-speed. In the front you could only get 2 people. If you
had 2 small people you could get 2 in back. There jest is not enough leg
room in back. No way could you get a child seat back there. I recently got
a '00 QUAD and have easily fit 5. 6 would probably be all right also.

Jim Nelson

<Hello All,
<
<I'm considering the purchase of a Dakota with the extended cab and have
some
<questions. My understanding from the truck's propaganda is that it can
seat
<6 people. My questions are:
<1. Is the 5-speed manual shifting interfered with by the middle person in
<the front?
<2. Can you fit two baby car seats, face-forward, in the back and still have
<room for a third person?
<The passengers would not be big people (between 5' to 5'8").
<
<If someone on this list has a '99 or '00 Dakota Club Cab, 2WD, 4-cylinder
<model, I'd like to ask you some more questions.
<
<Thanks,
<Ben