TeXas DML MEET-UPDATE

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 16:47:04 EST

OK all, I'm ready! House is clean, ummm, dogs aren't (darn rain), Picnic
table in back, got chairs, going to get tables and chairs tomorrow early
morning, got queso and chips, jalapeno's, grill is ready, got full LP tank,
Not going to setup Volleyball (can't find the net I was going to use and
it's muddy) BUT, we got lots of other things to do anyway! Digital Camera
is ready, have box of 100 diskette's (like I'd use them all anyway)

I'm ready and hope y'all are ready too!! I'll take plenty of pictures of
Bernd wiping out in the go-kart and I will post THOSE as soon as they
happen!!!!

I'm gettin hyped up!

Oh Jon Steiger, where's that addy again to send money :)

I got my DML donation jar ready!

Looking forward to tomorrow, Sun and all!!!

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com/Dakota/DML

http://members.tripod.com/~DakotaTruck/Dakota/DML

one of the two should work for everyone!