Re: Was: New to List/Dakota rec. Now: Speed limiter

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 18:58:31 EST

Mines at 115... is shifts into overdrive at 110... (that blows too..) I was
hopin fer more... but 115 in a truck is kinda scary on a windy bridge =-)
btw, last week, on the same bridge... i hung right next to, if not creeped
up on my friend in his 5.0 5 speed, that is till we got to 110, I let off
cuz I knew I was gonna stop soon anyways =-)

My friend that was ridin with him said he was sayin "Bout Time" when I let
off.... =-)
I love my dak!
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ