Re: Was Solar Yellow, Now insurance assho****s

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 18:59:28 EST

The 4x4 was a lease. I leased for the low initial payments with plans to buy
it at the end of the lease. The Lease company has dibs on the insurance
settlement (the trucking company is going to pay blue-book I guess) and the
Lease gap-insurance will pay off the rest. I get ZERO.

That's what I get for leasing.... but we had just bought a new house, and a
new Lexus.... I thought it would be a good idea.....

This next truck I am buying outright... I won't make that mistake again.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com