RE: RE: RE: CC vs. QC

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 21:13:43 EST

> Gotta agree with you on that! My CC's just big enough to
> throw a jacket and whatever in the backseat. The tonneau cover is great
for
> "Sorry, can't help you move, I've got a tonneau cover!" hehehe

My tonneau is going on this weekend, granted it is a soft t-cover from
Checkmate. It's easily removable(not gonna tell anyone). But yeah I blacked
out the back windows so now I can hide my stuff in the backseat. Plus my
GF's kids(and almost all their firends) hate the music I listen to( then
again their idea of music is not what I call music) so that is a good
detterent. ;-)

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ