Re: Muffler Replacement

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 08:49:05 EST

That would make a difference...but a simple muffler replacement doesn't do
much for the computer. Yes, the exhaust flow isn't as restricted, but since
(in your case) you also removed the restriction in the intake flow, that's
why you noticed a difference.

Remember: The more you can get in and the quicker you can get it out, the
more power you'll make...to a point.

- Bernd