Re: Dakota 5 spd vs Auto for towning.

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 08:52:08 EST

Same here. When we moved from CA to TX, the bed wass completely full and
also had a home-made bed cover on top (wood). We also had a small U-Haul
trailer behind the truck with garden accessories and a few other boxes and
we had no problems driving over the rockies. (Truck came with the factory
H/D Cooling and Towing package as well.)

- Bernd
(V6 w/3.90's at that time)