Re: Re: Synthetic Oil Stories(Shane)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 09:25:11 EST

Magnum: 92 and up V6, and V8's (in trucks of course)
They have lotsa different things compared to Non Magnum engines... One major
difference is Multi Port Fuel Injection.. and lots more...

Bernd.. I didnt even see this post =/ (the orig)
Weird
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ