PowerTrax Locker

From: Tom Fawcett (fawcett_tom@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 13:32:36 EST

Our CCMail server sh*t the bed so I'm re-sending this with the old Hotmail
stand-by... Sorry if this is a repeat.
--Tom
'98 Kota 4x4 w/lots-o-goodies!

You must have ESP or something! I just spoke with Devin of Unitrax
yesterday and he had my locker in his hands and was handing it off to
shipping. I should have it about the middle of next week.

I dunno who you ordered from but Devin at Unitrax is terrific in my book!
He would not accept my credit card number until he literally had the locker
in his possession. The final proof will be when I actually have the unit
but so far this company has been a pleasure to deal with.
Tom

Anyone that has ordered the power tracs locker for 29 spline 81/4, have you
heard when they are going to released let? I've been waiting since Oct. for
mine but no go.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/