Re: kyles truck; PICS, dual air ducts, seats!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 19:38:43 EST

> yea the pioctures are great but the truck looks better in person its a
very
> sharp truck had a dml meet and two trucks where there/ronnie
> http://www.smokindakota.com/dakotarul2/
> DDBC,air ride Wanted third brake light

Thanks for the compliment Ronnie!! I just finished 'grafting' in a second
cold air duct from the stock air filter housing and cold air duct I bought
from you. I cut out part of the round metal housing(the part which is
connected to the cold air duct) and installed it next to the 'stock' inlet
area. I cut out an area on the stock metal filter housing so the air just
flows right on it. I sealed it all up with clear silicon RTV sealant and 4
stainless steel sheet metal screws. It really looks like a factory job. I
'recharged' and cleaned my Amsoil 2Stage Hi-Flow air filter really good and
put it back in. This truck has some get-up-and-go now!! So I now have dual
4inch cold air ducts running from the grill into the air filter housing. Now
it is time for a 'performance' throttle body to accomodate all this extra
incoming air. I also got some really nice Dakota bucket seats from Ronnie,
but these will wait about a month or so to get put in. Once again, check out
my beastly Dak at:
http://www.bastaards.org/Kyle.htm
Any questions on the pics, just ask!!
Kyle