Re: traction mods

From: John Foy (rbd_807@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 19:59:12 EST

I heard about an interesting traction mod: You take a dodge ram leaf
spring, cut it in half, and bolt rear end bump stots to one end of each.
Now, sandwich one on each side between the mounting pad and the bottom leaf
spring. It's supposed to work great. The idea was contrived from the
traction bars on a Ford Lightning. Sounds good to me, I'm gonna try it!
Good luck!

Dave Wilkins
92 Dakota Spotr, V6, 5 Spd