RE: Durango headers in Dak R/T

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 22:04:23 EST

The interesting thing is... the Positive Perf. Headers include the Y pipe,
as
that's the ONLY way they fit.

Everyone I know who's gone JBA haven't really gotten a big perf. gain... If
you
could see the two headers side by side you would know what I am talking
about re:
smaller diameter shortie style JBA vs. Positivie Perf. Headers.

Sam