Re: The wife relented

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 22:48:09 EST

"Preacher" <preacher@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>The toolbox sits IN the bed and below the bedrail so I could even put a
>tonneau over the top no problem. It's not one of those "I'm a construction
>worker and I don't care what happens to my bedrails" boxes!

Ohhhhh, okay. Well? I didn't know! LOL!!

>experience. As for lowering it, I doubt I will.... at least for now. Who
>knows? Maybe I will get the "racer" bug sooner or later :-)

Trust me, if you're not careful it will sneak up and bite you on the
ass. <grin> I had never even *been* to a drag strip until a few
weeks ago, and my first time at one I ran the truck five times. A few
weeks later and I'm up in Petersburg, VA doing a few more. Now I'm in
the process of getting some slicks so I don't burn up these new
Scorchers, and hope to hit the strip next weekend. Woohoo! <grin>

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph
Wilmington, NC