SpeedZone Report

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 00:55:14 EST

Thanks to everyone for coming to the SpeedZone today. Turn out is
estimated at 1800 people. Very GOOD!@!!!!!!
We had actually 4 Dakotas on site (DACUDA, Hotchkis SEMA Quad Cab
(Thanks Gary!), Sam Parthemer, Steve Toomey) with the Hotchkis
Suspension on them. We also had Eli, Tamara, Guy and Mike displaying
their trucks. Tony D and John Mautz also showed up in Tony's durango.

Everyone had a great time. Us older folks got caught sleeping on the
line at the dragsters. Toomey won the first round! in the Slick Traks,
Pinkley decided he didn't like seeing my bumper and spun me out. Sonya
took 2nd place too!!!

It was great fun in the SoCal sun! Even got to see some guy wreck a
grand prix car onto the median of the track!!

Thanks again.

Jim Harmon
DACUDA