Re: Wet Carpet

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 01:08:09 EST

In a message dated 3/18/00 11:41:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dak_fan92@yahoo.com writes:

> has anybody had any problems with wet carpet in their
> dakotas? Aside from leaving a window rolled down or
> slider open. Last time I messed with my stereo, the
> pad under the carpet was drenched and it was humid and
> gross under the carpet.
>
> I posted this a month or so ago, only thing I got was
> maybe a heater core was leaking....How do I check
> that? Is it something else maybe?

Greg, where is it getting wet? front or back? I am asking because right after
I had my box put in, I busted my rear window seal. Got it replaced under
warranty but it's something you might want to look into if you have any bass.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2
'92 Daytona IROC R/T Finally!
'86 Daytona Turbo Z CS "Free 2 Good Home"