Re: GenII Throttle Body Compatibility

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 05:02:39 EST

hey count me in I was wondering the same thing!
 and Kyle, FYI, this months issue of Mopar Action has
a # for Holley, and they are now making upgrade kits
for all the factory installed TBI's they've made!! i
will do some phone work Monday and post any info i
get.
Brett
93rc 4x4 V6 beggin for more power