DML:Well another truck is hit!

From: Benjamin Reid (cbradio58@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 07:01:41 EST

Well be all that ends all. On my way home from work at 12:00 midnight,
I was driving down a twisty road and around the corner was a deer and as you
can guess the deer is now dead and my truck is now hurting. Be it that it is
only a 92 Dak but it is still my pride and joy. I have informed the proper
people at my insurence company. Now I sit and wait for the slow wheels to
turn in the insurence world so thay can look at my truck.

Benjamin R. Reid
   Artful Dodger