Re: trash talkin..was: stall converters..

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 08:12:53 EST

In a message dated 3/19/00 7:54:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Leave you??? If I recall correctly, I wasn't the one backin off everytime a
 "REAL" [disclaimer :-)] dakota was pulllin up to pass after someone pulled
 away from the line <remember I had a car in front of me at that light ;)>

 Jon =) >>
Thats because you are REAL loud! :0). There are or atleast were (when I
lived there) troopers all over that part of Petersburg. You would have took
me on the top end if we kept goin especially with my piddy downpipe with
three cats on the fence and John B. riding shotgun. Oh well...excuses
excuses....at least we our "meet" is bigger than Texas! Hehehe!