Cutting out at 80?

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 12:04:30 EST

Not many ideas came in for my towing problem. Yesterday I reset the
computer, other than having to reset the clock I didn't notice any changes.

I did take it out and decided to open it up and see what happened. At
around 80 mph the dak started to cut out, bucking and acting as if it were
missing. Any ideas today? This is a '99 V-6, auto, 7200 miles. I have an
appointment to take it back to the dealer on Tuesday. Last week it was in
the shop and they said that everything was within specs. I feel that
something is not right.
TIA, Cal Hyer