Re: Texas Pics

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 09:54:04 EST

I'll have the video clips later on this week up on my site as well.

Heather, THANK YOU for putting this together. I had a sh-tload of fun and
really enjoyed meeting the rest of the people (along with seeing the
familiular faces again). Jim, uhhhh....i've got grass and mud all over the
Go-Kart now so tell your woman to come on over with a bucket and a wash rag.
;) (hehehehe)

Here's the performance stats from the latest track runs: (Sorry, no 100HP
shot this time due to a slight pinging problem.)

First Run (After hosing all the mud off the truck...Thank You Heather for
the help)
1/4 Mile: 17.5 @ 83.10mph
(Had massive wheel hop at the start because the "official" stopped me in the
water box! I'll have the video clip up so that you can all see what NOT to
do at the start.) ;)

Second Run (Much better...dry tires)
1/4 Mile: 16.3 @ 83.61mph
Reaction: .876 (Can't get this any better)
60 Ft: 2.3895
330 Ft: 6.7991
1/8 Mile: 10.45 @ 67.70mph
1000 Ft: 13.64
(This run was only with the 70HP Shot. The truck has been pinging a little
bit and I didn't want to take any chances with the 100HP shot. However, the
100HP shot puts me in the 15.8-15.9 @ 86-87mph range.)

For all you V6'ers out there, the NX kit has been working exceptionally well
and I would recommend it to anyone who's interested. My truck is obviously
not built for the track so you can just imagine what a street configuration
truck would do.

- Bernd