Texas Pics HELP!!! (Flip must see too)

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 10:39:42 EST

Ok, my tired butt is sorta awake and I can't think about who is who and what
truck is what truck etc.

The pictures are up. If you WANT your truck's description underneath, you
better email me and tell me what to put! I can CUT - N - PASTE so don't
worry :)

I need help in what to write, so you have to tell me and those pics are
there PERMANENTLY so if you wanna "show off" yer truck, it's on my page :)

ALSO, for FLIP, I put up the picture of the horse behind Frontis' truck for
her (Horse likes BLUE too! He was admiring it!)

FLIP - btw, thanks for that GREAT sticker, sendin you a snail mail this week
:)

Heather

http://members.tripod.com/~DakotaTruck

(under My Truck and DML Meets and Texas March Picnic)