Re: Re: Jon Smith

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 16:52:51 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: Jon Smith <fast4x4@bellsouth.net>

> Now, when you put that decal
> in place of the factory badgeing, I will name my 1st born in honor of your
> name.

Well, I tried them out on the "practice" photos and they don't go well with
the black and white scheme I am planning. The other problem is getting them
made... I haven't a clue who could do that and do it right. If I do find
one, maybe I will center one on the slider in the rear (cause I don't think
I am gonna be able to get another DML sticker until Jon finds a new
supplier....)
Maybe I can get one done in just the white outline...that would fit the
window and the scheme...

Even better, I know I can get my decal guy to do them in a black outline and
replace the stock decals with that! Sweet!

Hmmm...... I may have to add that to my list :-) Get ready with the
christening papers..LOL

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS