Was Jon Smith, Now Decals attn: Jon Steiger!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 19:48:10 EST

If Jon hasn't found a new place to make the DML decals, then that offer
could be the ticket...

Even if he wants to use a local place, I would be interested in geting one
made and maybe others as well.

Jon, can we liscense the decal and send you $2.00 for every decal we have
made? (Since this was to help support the DML as much as anything else)

Thanks for the offer Mark, we may take you up on it.... if not for the DML,
then for others :-)

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS