RE: New Type of Lock (Brake, not Steering Wheel)

From: Seth Huffman (Sethmh@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 22:35:42 EST

I just ordered one of those the other day so Ill let you all know how it is.
With the auto transmission (at least any auto transmission that you have to
push the brake to shift into gear, not sure if the dak is like this as mine
isnt here yet) it keeps the car from being shifted into drive. With a manual
tranny you put it on the clutch petal so the car cant even be started.