RE: Fund raiser

From: Natedak2k (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 01:29:42 EST

I'm there! that is if you want me to do the saver? Have you seen the DML
virginia meet saver at http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k ? Just let me
know if you need my help!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy
cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"