DML Powerdyne PN95 in a '00 Durango?

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 08:09:12 EST

Does anyone know if a Powerdyne PN95 kit for a '96 Ram 5.9L, which is was originally installed in a '98 Dakota R/T 5.9L, fit into a '00 Durango SLT+ 5.9L? I have a chance to buy one used, and want to make sure it is going to fit, and work properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I would like to know if there are any drastic engine changes between the '98 R/T 5.9L and a '00 5.9L. I believe the computers settings have been changed on the R/T to use premium gas, but other than that is there anything? A different intake? Different fuel rails/injectors? Anything?