RE: New Type of Lock (Brake, not Steering Wheel)

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 13:27:55 EST

I've seen it but cant recall the name. It comes out
on an info-mercial and it is supposedly designed by a
group of former or retired officers. By looking at
it, it doesnt look like it does much of anything to
me. It basically keeps you from being able to brake.
Dangerous ,si? But the cool thing is they have like a
guarantee. If your car is stolen having this on it
they'll give you $1000. Now thats what it said when I
saw it but dont take my word for it. Doesnt sound
like much when losing your vehicle but I am pretty
sure Alpine(my alarm) would probably tell me I am
S.O.L. if my truck got stolen while having their
alarm.