Re: RE: Blown & N2O Injected

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 15:33:58 EST

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> Can the ATI be reboosted to 8PSI? What is the reported HP with both setup?

Not sure about the 8psi. Dunno about the HP either because this guy has never
had it dyno'd or even to the dragstrip. I can say from experience that it will
reach triple digits in a matter of seconds tho. If I had to guess - I would
say the motor + supercharger puts out around 350 horses. Remember, stock for
this truck was 245hp and I didn't get a chance to experience the N2O shot.
Probably add another 100+ horsies depending on the shot.

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"