Re: CC vs. QC

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 16:14:11 EST

Had it been available I would have gone with the QC and the 5.9L.
Tom

Subject: DML: CC vs. QC
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 3/17/00 1:45 PM

I was just wondering how many owners of CC's think they should have gotten
the QC's instead?
I was just thinkin about the seating issue, and for me the longer bed of the
CC was more attractive before. But seing as i wish i could carry more
people more comfortably, and don't use the whole bed all that often, i think
i'll be getting a QC next. Maybe in about 2 years time when i've payed off
the 2000 Dak.
Just wondering,

Frank WJ