Re: engines

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 18:29:31 EST

Well, I've had mine since October and absolutely love it! I get about 15
to 16 MPG city and about 17-22 MPG highway (depending on the conditions).
Great engine in my opinion! You can read more about it at my website.
goto http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k , On my options page you can
download a VERY comprehensive (and technical) article about the 4.7L
engine
(just click on the engine link in the list of options). Need anything
else just ask!!

>Hello All,
>I am thinking of buying a Dakota Truck.
>I was thumbing through the brochure and I noticed that they replaced the
>old
>V8 with a new 4.7 L Magnum.
>My Questions:
>Does anybody out there have any information whether this is a good
engine?
>How bad is it on gas.
>Is it reliable?
>You know
>Any such info would be greatly appreciated.
>Andy

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"